- Accoutant Jobs in Pakistan
- Different Jobs
- Driver Jobs in Middle East
- Electrician Jobs in Pakistan
- Engineering Jobs In Pakistan
- Engineering Jobs In QATAR
- Engineering Jobs In Saudi Arab
- Engineering Jobs In UAE
- Engineering Jobs
- Hotel Jobs
- Internal Auditor Jobs
- IT Jobs in UAE
- Labour Jobs Dubai
- Labour Jobs Saudi Arab
- Marketing Jobs In Middle East
- Pakistan Army Jobs
- Security Gaurds Jobs In UAE
- Teaching Jobs
- UAE Airport jobs
Dost Steel is looking for Fresh EngineersEngineers
Dost Steel is looking for Fresh Engineers, degree/diploma holders in Electrical, Mechanical, & Mechatronics, preferably 2 to 3 years of hands on industrial experience for the position of Mill Operators to be based at Bhaipheru, District Kasur. Graduates from UET, FAST, and NUST, with working knowledge in the Turkish language, will be given preference.
The ideal candidates will be responsible for:
- • Arranging preventive maintenance and breakdown of equipment and machinery
- • Managing routine workshop activities
- • Planning and maintaining the inventory of critical spare parts of the machinery
- • Maintaining and updating proper documentation of machinery
- • Collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and preparing maintenance reports of the machinery on regular basis
- • Monitoring and supervising the performance charts of the machinery regularly
- • Keeping a check on machine operations and ensuring its optimum performance and production
- • Maintaining and updating the log books of the machinery
- • Following up on regular repair and maintenance of the machinery
- • Ensuring that the operating fluids of the machinery are up to the mark and sufficient for smooth operations
- • Ensuring safe and reliable machine operations for cost effective production
The applicants must be fluent in verbal and written communication skills, with strong analytical and decision-making skills. The chosen candidates will be offered market competitive perks and remuneration. Become a part of Pakistan’s largest Steel Rebar Mill by emailing your updated resumes at email@example.com. Please don’t forget to mention “Engineer” on the subject if you are a degree holder, and “Associate Engineer” if you are a diploma holder.
Gallup Pakistan is seeking applications for the position ofEnergy Consultant
EGallup Pakistan is seeking applications for the position of Energy Consultant, who has experience in designing and conducting surveys regarding different businesses’ use of electricity and determining their energy needs. This hiring will be for an IFC-funded research project in the industrial estates of Pakistan.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- • Conducting energy audit and advising about more efficient and effective ways of producing clean energy
- • Effective implementation of proposed changes
- • Displaying proficiency in calculating costs, making technical design, installation, and maintenance of the system
- • Making presentations and delivering technical information to stakeholders in a simple and easy to understand way
- • Examining current levels of energy consumption and recommending more economical ways of utilizing energy
- • Producing technology feasibility studies for industrial estates
- • Summarizing results/findings and writing concise reports
- • Drafting proposals for future work
- • Managing large amounts of data
- • Devising viable solutions and ensuring their implementation
- • Displaying strong analytical, quantitative, and statistical skills
- • Promoting positive work environment, while developing effective work relationships and demonstrating effective teamwork
- • Conducting studies on the upcoming energy trends in the advanced industrial estates
For more details, interested candidates may contact Mr. Bilal Gilani, Executive Director Gallup Pakistan by writing to him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Updated Resumes may also be sent to the same email I.D. We offer market competitive perks and remuneration to the desired candidate.
Jobs at your door step ( Associate Engineers needed)Associate Engineers
Our honorable principal at KSB pumps wants to hire the services of an Associate Engineer namely ( Reverse Engineering) to be based in Hasanabdal. This is an opportunity that most of the graduates should cherish.
Needs and Requirements
- The applicants should have done DAE or B-Tech Mechanical with the minimum of four years experience.
- The applicants should be competent and spiritful.
What would be your responsibilities
- Experience in the 3d scanning of intricate parts and of missing surfaces is a must.
- Point Cloud data capturing and handling should be looked for.
- Mesh editing and Triangulation is also needed to be practiced.
- Reverse Engineering of parts should be done as well.
- Mold/pattern making is on the list of description as well.
- Good grip on RE related software is needed.
- Surface modeling techniques in 3D software.
- Blade inspection techniques & knowledge of NX will be an additional advantage.
What do we offer?
We offer handsome packages and all other benefits. We guarantee you brighter future. All other incentives are also offered.Interested aspirants should send in their recently updated resumes at Zeeshan.Ahmed@ksb.com.pkPlease mention the position applied for in the subject line of your email.
Urgent need of Local MBA Graduates, Industrial and Electrical Engineers from LahoreIndustrial and Electrical Engineers
JWV Interlocal Company at Lahore is pleased to call for extremely professional individuals in the given area.We are offering high salaries.The atmosphere is extremely conducive for learning and learning.There is a huge opportunity for growth and grooming. All the locals are encouraged to apply.The job isn't gender based. All professionals are greatly welcomed.
Requirements for the job are as under.
- Three to five years of experience is needed to apply for the job. Individuals who have worked with reputable organizations are to be given preference.
- High professional skills and zeal for the work are needed the most.
- In the fringe benefits, almost every facility is given.There is ease in the job for the company ensures a very friendly environment.
- Our salaries are far ahead than the rest of the organizations with the same caliber around.
- Employees are given full freedom and choice of overtime and shifts.
- High professional growth and improvement on the employees part are ensured.
- Your job in ensured under the supervision of very soft spoken and mild seniors.
- Applicants, who meet the above criterion are advised to apply email@example.com .
Note: The applicants are required to send their recent CV's in an email. In the subject line, “AsstMangerPlanning&Inventory“ must be given.
Project Based System Engineer Required at PakistanSystem Engineers
Amazing jobs offer for the Local System Engineers required for Project in Pakistan at AwrenTech Karachi.Competent people having efficient skills and prescribed education have got golden opportunities. Male and female both are encouraged to apply. Those people, who meet the parameters given below are encouraged to apply for the given job.Given that the aspirants shall be highly professional and skilled in their areas.
- The applicant shall have an associate degree or at least a bachelor's degree.
- He should be excellent in running MS office and MS Exchange along with sufficient knowledge of MS Outlook.
- Another important feature of the applicant should be his/her receptiveness towards customers.
- Almost all the fringe benefits are offered. Accommodation and high profile lifestyle are ensured for all the employees.
- Best performers could either be given an extension or a permanent job.
- The applicant should have enough experience of troubleshooting problems and issues and resolve them with the help of MS Office products.
- The applicants shall ensure that their attested testimonials reach on the address given below.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by sending their testimonials at
Senior Planning Engineer – Infrastructure / Road / RailCivil Engineer
An urgent opening for a large international contractor for Senior Planning Engineer who has some experience in Infrastructure/ Rail / Road in Abu Dhabi Offices. For all those candidates who is eager to apply for jobs and search jobs in UAE.
The candidate is required for Estimation Department and also supports the start-up project throughout the complete duration.
- · Must have qualifications in civil engineering and management of Construction.
- · Minimum experience in relevant field 15 – 20 years on building projects.
- · Work on project management.
- · Monitoring and Controls of Project.
- · Strong Reporting and Communication Skills.
For more details and apply for the job