- Accoutant Jobs in Pakistan
- Different Jobs
- Driver Jobs in Middle East
- Electrician Jobs in Pakistan
- Engineering Jobs In Pakistan
- Engineering Jobs In QATAR
- Engineering Jobs In Saudi Arab
- Engineering Jobs In UAE
- Engineering Jobs
- Hotel Jobs
- Internal Auditor Jobs
- IT Jobs in UAE
- Labour Jobs Dubai
- Labour Jobs Saudi Arab
- Marketing Jobs In Middle East
- Pakistan Army Jobs
- Security Gaurds Jobs In UAE
- Teaching Jobs
- UAE Airport jobs
Dost Steel is looking for Fresh EngineersAssistant Manager Accounts
Dost Steel is looking for Fresh Engineers, degree/diploma holders in Electrical, Mechanical, & Mechatronics, preferably 2 to 3 years of hands on industrial experience for the position of Mill Operators to be based at Bhaipheru, District Kasur. Graduates from UET, FAST, and NUST, with working knowledge in the Turkish language, will be given preference.
The ideal candidates will be responsible for:
- • Arranging preventive maintenance and breakdown of equipment and machinery
- • Managing routine workshop activities
- • Planning and maintaining the inventory of critical spare parts of the machinery
- • Maintaining and updating proper documentation of machinery
- • Collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and preparing maintenance reports of the machinery on regular basis
- • Monitoring and supervising the performance charts of the machinery regularly
- • Keeping a check on machine operations and ensuring its optimum performance and production
- • Maintaining and updating the log books of the machinery
- • Following up on regular repair and maintenance of the machinery
- • Ensuring that the operating fluids of the machinery are up to the mark and sufficient for smooth operations
- • Ensuring safe and reliable machine operations for cost effective production
The applicants must be fluent in verbal and written communication skills, with strong analytical and decision-making skills. The chosen candidates will be offered market competitive perks and remuneration. Become a part of Pakistan’s largest Steel Rebar Mill by emailing your updated resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t forget to mention “Engineer” on the subject if you are a degree holder, and “Associate Engineer” if you are a diploma holder.
EGallup Pakistan is seeking applications for the position of Energy Consultant, who has experience in designing and conducting surveys regarding different businesses’ use of electricity and determining their energy needs. This hiring will be for an IFC-funded research project in the industrial estates of Pakistan.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- • Conducting energy audit and advising about more efficient and effective ways of producing clean energy
- • Effective implementation of proposed changes
- • Displaying proficiency in calculating costs, making technical design, installation, and maintenance of the system
- • Making presentations and delivering technical information to stakeholders in a simple and easy to understand way
- • Examining current levels of energy consumption and recommending more economical ways of utilizing energy
- • Producing technology feasibility studies for industrial estates
- • Summarizing results/findings and writing concise reports
- • Drafting proposals for future work
- • Managing large amounts of data
- • Devising viable solutions and ensuring their implementation
- • Displaying strong analytical, quantitative, and statistical skills
- • Promoting positive work environment, while developing effective work relationships and demonstrating effective teamwork
- • Conducting studies on the upcoming energy trends in the advanced industrial estates
For more details, interested candidates may contact Mr. Bilal Gilani, Executive Director Gallup Pakistan by writing to him at email@example.com. Updated Resumes may also be sent to the same email I.D. We offer market competitive perks and remuneration to the desired candidate.
Salary: Really handsome
Location: Doha Qatar
Job type: Contract (extendable)
Fluids & Cement Superintendent - Qatar
International E&P Operating Company is seeking to induct a Fluid & Cement Superintendent to work on a residential basis on Jack-up & Platform operations in Qatar.
The successful candidate will work with the different Drilling & Wells teams, specialized in drilling and completion fluids, cementing, solids control and waste management contractor, to deliver wells safe and in a reliable manner.
- 1to work along the Drilling and Fluids Engineering Staff in the good designs and in the preparation of the good findings.
- Work with drilling superintendent during drilling operations to ensure the needs of the project are being met with the fluids in use.
- Another duty is to coordinate with the fluid vendors in such areas, as well as he will take care of planning, fluid programs, operations, and logistics.
- He will provide on-site technical assistance, whenever it is needed
- He has to ensure availability & fitness of all products, equipment, and personnel in time for fluids support of the drilling operations.
- He will be responsible for ensuring correct invoicing, cost evaluation and update invoice database accordingly.
- He has to look after good and safe service delivery by vendors and correct reporting; he will lead the contractor personnel offshore.
- He has to manage daily operational drilling fluids, cement, waste management operations in accordance with Company standards and local laws.
- He will have to prepare the fluids and cement programs and Well- discharge treatment.
- He has to promote the use of new technology and teach its using methods.
- 11) He will have to manage the support from Fluid contractors as per Company Standards rules.
- The applicant should be educated to graduate level or should have the similar qualification with engineering training and must demonstrate the High level of technical knowledge in the fluids area with a minimum of 7 years' experience in offshore drilling operations.
- The inductee should have good working knowledge of internal and external rules, standards, and procedures in the fluids and environmental areas, and must be trained to equal appropriate to statutory principles.
- The inductee should possess valid IWCF (surface), BOSIET and H2S (OPITO).
His Fluency in spoken and written English is compulsory.
Without these documents, we will not accept the proposal.
If you feel you have the experience and background to be successful in this challenging role, then please apply through the link or contact Damian Booth directly through our website or by calling the head office.
Telephone: +44 161 926 2525
Job title: International Contractor Care Coordinator
Our esteemed company is honored to announce the vacancies in a very conducive and very well crafted environment over here in Qatar. We have the following vacancies to be filled.
- Mechanical Engineers.
- Electrical Engineers.
- Civil Engineers?
We also offer vacancies in
- Business Administration Project Control.
- Planning & Estimation.
- Architecture & Designing.
- Accounting and Finance.
- Human Resources.
- Information Technology.
- Logistics & Procurement.
- Property Management.
- Marketing & Leasing.
- Competent and skilled individuals, who have got their degrees from the reputable institutions around.
- Candidates with good grades, research and experience he given preference.
- All the testimonials and certificates duly attested by a competent authority and verified from the HEC be needed and presented at the time of interview.
- An applicant should be aware of the inducing process and should be bearable at any cost. The company is responsible for the induction and the disqualification of an applicant.
What we offer.
- we offer almost all the fringe benefits needed for a job with a higher standard.
- We offer extremely good salaries.
- All the health benefits are given to every employee.
- Bonuses and prizes are given to the hardworking and devoted employees.
- Liberty of working extra hours is given to everyone.
- Transport facilities are offered to those coming from far areas.
- Under the local laws and regulations, every facility and benefit are awarded.
To apply Send your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the Job Position Name within the subject line.