- Accoutant Jobs in Pakistan
- Different Jobs
- Driver Jobs in Middle East
- Electrician Jobs in Pakistan
- Engineering Jobs In Pakistan
- Engineering Jobs In QATAR
- Engineering Jobs In Saudi Arab
- Engineering Jobs In UAE
- Engineering Jobs
- Hotel Jobs
- Internal Auditor Jobs
- IT Jobs in UAE
- Labour Jobs Dubai
- Labour Jobs Saudi Arab
- Marketing Jobs In Middle East
- Pakistan Army Jobs
- Security Gaurds Jobs In UAE
- Teaching Jobs
- UAE Airport jobs
Park Towers urgently requires highly energetic and motivated Marketing InterneesMarketing Internees
Park Towers urgently requires highly energetic and motivated Marketing Internees for the duration of 4 weeks. The applicants should not be enrolled in their summer semester, as it is a full day engagement.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- • Assisting the marketing and advertising team in designing marketing strategies and developing content for advertising
- • Assisting in conducting marketing campaigns for the mall
- • Writing creative and interesting content
- • Assist supervisors in managing daily activities
- • Observe weekly report writing process
- • Assist in customizing and disseminating information
- • Coordinate with team members for timely completion of current campaigns
- • Following up on monthly marketing calendar
- • Attending seminars, workshops, conferences and develop social networks for establishing new business opportunities
- • Observe and learn to work on product branding
The candidates should possess people skills and have good oral and written communication skills. Moreover, the candidates should be proactive and have a winning attitude with the can-do approach. Job timing will be from 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM. Interested candidates may apply at firstname.lastname@example.org, with position mentioned in the subject.
A reputed Telecom company having its business in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Jhelum, Sargodha, Gujranwala, and Karachi invites applications for the position of Sales Officers. The candidates should be at least intermediate with 1 to 2 years of sales experience, preferably in the telecom sector.
The candidates should be able to:
- • Seize the business opportunity by identifying prospective clients and pitching the selling points
- • Develop and maintain the business relationships by selling not just the products, but selling the solutions
- • Remain current and updated with the ever changing market trends, business opportunities, and the competitors
- • Identify product innovation and enhancements and keeping up with the fast-paced industry
- • Maintain highest quality standards by following the organization’s policies in order to meet and exceed customer’s expectations
- • Enhancing and improving one’s technical knowledge on the latest products that our telecom industry has to offer
- • Keep oneself updated with the industry by establishing networks, participating in the relevant workshops and seminars conducted by the industry experts, and inculcating the learned knowledge in one’s professional working
- • Collect, analyze, and summarize information and producing reports on regular basis
- • Identifying the clients’ requirements and fulfilling them by recommending the right products
The right candidates should possess good communication skills, relationship management with extensive market knowledge. If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please email your C.Vs at email@example.com, mentioning the position on the subject.
A well-reputed organization based in Lahore invites applications for the position of Management Trainee in their HR Department. The potential candidate should be a qualified BBA/MBA in Human Resource Management, fresh to 6 months relevant experience will be preferred.
The incumbent will be expected to involve and gain experience of all aspects of HR and rising up the learning curve. The job responsibilities include, but not limited to, are as under:
- Acquiring knowledge on HR functions, including Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development, Employee Motivation, Workforce Diversity, and Performance Management
- Conducting new employee orientations
- Learning about organizational culture and team building
- Learning to assess and acquire talent
- Building openness and credibility with employees and addressing their concerns timely
- Familiarizing with compensation and benefits and employee reward function
- Designing, reviewing, and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Conducting training needs assessment under the supervision of Line Managers and respective departments
- Looking after monthly payroll and attendance management systems of the employees
- Coordinating with prospective candidates, administering job offers, and drafting job contracts
Candidates with basic computer skills, consistent attitude, having strong verbal & written communication, sound administrative and organizational skills can share their updated resumes at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further process.
Bonanza Satrangi is looking for duly professional and dedicated persons to fill up the given vacancies.
- QA Manager
- Purchase Manager
- E-Store Manager
- Executive PA
- Store In-charge
- Cost Accountant
- Interior Designer
- Lahore Sales Operation
- Rawalpindi Sales Operation
The candidates should be polished professionals with high moral and social standards. As it is a job where customer satisfaction is sole motive to be achieved, therefore the applicants must have exemplary manners and etiquettes. Locals of the area are highly encouraged to apply. We have our stores almost in every city in Pakistan.
Experience in the field should be given preference.
We offer attractive salaries and all other required incentives. Bonuses and annual increments are guaranteed, based on your performance. It is a very relaxed job and off season there is no pressure at all. In the season it becomes a bit tough but that helps in grooming the employees and let them know about keeping their nerves in pressure situations. The employees should only take care of the customers and ensure that the customers are being given super services.
Interested candidates should send their resumes at Careers@bonanzagt.com .Applicants must mention the job (applied for) in the subject line.