Kuwait is an ideal destination for study as the nation provided international standard education to the students of different streams. If you have a dream plan for your education, staying in Pakistan, you need to go through some of the aspects that will guide you through the process and procedure.
- The first thing that you need to know is whether you will need a visa on arrival or a visa in advance.
- After fixing those things, you must be looking for the process that you need to follow for applying Kuwait visa study. This will include the clauses, the norms and also the documentation.
Whether you need a Visa on Arrival
Visa on arrival is permitted to the citizens of US, UK, Sweden and some of the other European countries only and they are valid only for 3 months after you reach the land of Kuwait, whether at the border or at the airport. All the citizens of Asian nations, other than those of the Emirates, will need a Visa on advance and there the tenure of the visa will be as per the requirement or as per the purpose of the visit.
First of all, you are paying the visit for education purpose. Hence, a 3-month’s Visa will not meet your purpose. You need to get that for at least 2 years and can be for 3 or 4 years if going for any other professional study.
- Secondly, you are going there from Pakistan. Hence, you are not from the list of the nations who can get the visa on arrival. So, you need to apply for Kuwait visa study, beforehand.
- So, it’s time to move on to the process and procedure of getting the visa, which you need to apply beforehand.
The process that you need to follow
Readying for the Visa- The first step is to get the admission in some of the colleges in Kuwait. Go through the admission tests and qualify yourself for proving your eligibility. As and when you get that, you need to collect all the documents that are related to your eligibility and also about the admission notice for the college. With the achievement of the same, you can reach out for the application procedure.
Applying for Visa – So, you have the admission notice and the letters from the administrators of the university in Kuwait. Hence, now is the time to apply for the Visa. Directly collect all the documents that you have to justify that you are eligible for the admission and reach the nearest Kuwait embassy of yours. Make sure that you take with yourself the application forms, the mark scorecard and the letter that states admission notice in the college of Kuwait. Alongside take with you your citizenship proof and the documents that will certify that the admission notice is referring you only. The authority there in the embassy will then guide you for the procedure for Kuwait visa study.
Documentations you will have to provide
Now, that you have completed all the hard work, you will have to get through the documentation part at the embassy. Along with the form that you will be filling for the application of Visa, you will be given a list of the documents that you will need to submit at the time of submitting the form. Here is a list of the documents that you will have to provide –
- Submit the form, well filled up – use a Black Ballpoint pen and fill the form in Block Letters in English. Also, submit the fees that you will need to give for getting the receipt of Visa.
- Submit the confirmation letter that has been provided by the University of Kuwait to you. Take wit yourself a self-attested photocopy of the same, as the authority will check the original and accept the photocopy of the same.
- The next thing that you will have to provide or show is the financial condition of yours that will justify your expense of living in Kuwait for the educational purpose. If you are getting some stipend from the university, you will be getting a declaration of the same. Show that and also provide a photocopy of the same.
- Provide a covering letter and also your current and valid passport. Note that the passport expiry date must be more than 6 months from the date when you are providing the same to the embassy.
- Show them a health certificate from a doctor referred by them and attach one copy passport size photo of yours with that and also another photo separately.
- Finally, provide your police clearance certificate to justify that you have no criminal records.
This is all that you will have to provide, now wait for 14 days and you will get a call from the embassy itself. Note one thing that international students are not eligible to work in Kuwait and this is one of the conditions of the Kuwait visa study. Keep this in mind and you might need that at the time of any interrogations.